We have 14 Member Agencies
Donations to our local United Way are allocated to these Agencies
In May 2015 we allocated $210,000
Member Agencies and Programs we fund:
1. Ability Develpment Services by Bea Fisher - Programs and services for people
with developmental disabilities:
2. Spinal Cord Injury - Information Services; Workshops; Public Awareness.
3. Lloydminster Community Youth Centre - Youth Centre Programs.
4. The Lloydminster Interval Home Society - Public Education & Awareness of Family Violence.
5. Libbie Young Centre - Services/programs for adults living with mental illness.
6. Catholic Social Services - Premura Counselling - non-denominational Counselling.
7. Lloydminster Sexual Assault and Information Centre - Recruitment and training of
volunteers/Operation of 24 hour Crisis Line.
8. Thorpe Recovery Centre - Family Program.
9. MS Society - Handivan Service; MS Support Programs, information sessions and Resource
10. Lloydminster Native Friendship Centre - Aboriginal Cultural Awareness Program.
11. Lloydminster Rescue Squad - Emergency Service & Rescue Training
12. CNIB - Adjustment to Blindness Programs. Vision Health. Vision Hope. Seeing Beyond Vision Loss
13. Midwest Family Connections - Family Networking; Parent Workshops.
14. Inclusion Lloydminster - Engaging Families and Creating Good